Monday, July 26, 2010

Teaching The Phonic Sounds

As a tutor, Roma is often given the children that are having difficulty learning to read. Her success rate is pronominal in this area, and she shares one of her secrets below.

If a child knows all their phonic sounds, but is having trouble blending them to form words,  the following video should help immensely.















To hear all the phonic sounds for free click here








Please share your experience or findings in our comment section:

1 comment:

Parent and Child Reading Assistance said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm thinking of adding your video to my Teach a Child to Read with Phonics lens.
It's pretty high in page rank at Squidoo. I hope it gives you some exposure. I love you advice. I've always tried to get kids to blend sounds quickly. I think word family learning increases this stretching out of stop sounds too.